• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Can I bar shipping to specific countries on selected products in my shop?

I want to ban shipping to specific countries on selected products in my shop? For example to ship one of the larger items from my shop to New Zealand costs close to £200, so i want to just take shipping this item to this country away as an option, but i still want to continue selling and shipping other items to New Zealand. How can I do this? I currently use the weight based shipping method, one for domestic (UK) and one for international.

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Can I bar shipping to specific countries on selected products in my shop?

Hi @Catw0507. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's not currently possible to exclude specific regions on only select products. You can set up specialized shipping methods based on regions, but it's not possible to assign specific shipping methods to a specific product. All products use the same shipping methods for a given region unless you choose the option to ship it free or have a set shipping price. Currently, there isn't a way around this. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.