• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Can I remove HOME (Landing) Page?

I would prefer if visitors went straight to my STORE/SHOP page vs going to a landing page and then my store.

Is there any way that this can be accomplished?

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Can I remove HOME (Landing) Page?

This is possible but depends on which service you're using. If you're using WordPress then set the static page to which ever you like form Settings > Reading

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
    Helper V

I'm assuming, if you're using the GoCentral Store, you're not using WordPress. You can rename the home page to something else if you like, but that doesn't really give you exactly what you're looking for. Have you tried to rename it to Shop and rename Shop to something else? Perhaps the shop features would then move with it? I can't test it myself without messing up my store, but you might try that.

New

No, not using Wordpress.  Using the pre-canned GoCentral store where you just add your products and info.   Not able to remove the homepage.  Was told to forward the homepage to the store page and that created an entirely new issue.  Not sure if I want to try renaming, do not feel like creating more issues.