• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can I set up using PHP in GoCentral Business Website Builder?

Can I set up using PHP in Go Central Business Website Builder? Like WooCommerce?

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: PHP

Hello jsaranas,

Interesting question. You can use PHP in your GoCentral website.  For more info , take a look at this article. Hope that helps!

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: PHP

Hi @jsaranas. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Actually, it's not possible to use PHP or other server-side scripting with our site builders. This is because these plans do not provide the ability to upload scripts to the server. The only code you can use on our site builders is that which can be rendered by a browser. If you're looking to add a store to your site, I'd suggest investigating our Online Store options. I hope that helps. 

Sorry @ZulWeb. That article is for our older Web Hosting accounts and wouldn't apply to this situation Man Happy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.