• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can not upload and publish new content on my site today..

Can not upload and publish new content on my site today..I contacted support and was told to try later as there might be a bug in the system their end.I tried again just now and no change.I do my editing and add content but clicking on publish and it just hangs and I get a message saying  'OOps we have a problem contact support'..so I am going round in circles,can anyone help to remidy this or is anyone else having similar issue.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Can not upload and publish new content on my site today..

@Marcusdil 

Try connecting to GoDaddy and editing the site in an incognito or private window. I have issues occasionally due to the way Chrome caches GoDaddy's site and have to use an incognito window. Things seem to work fine. Let us know if the issue continues after that.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community