• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Can on-line store be modified for club renewals and fee payments?

I am rebuilding a website to transfer to GoDaddy. We are a target shooting club where we have members who pay yearly dues, and  hold shooting competitions where people pay money to come to our ranges and shoot. We don't have "products," but we would like to collect yearly dues, and entry fees by credit cards, allow competitors to fill out entry forms, etc. Essentially, we would be taking credit card payments, and allowing people to fill out on-line entry fees. Can the hosting platform with the on-line store be modified to do that? 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Can on-line store be modified for club renewals and fee payments?

Hey there!

Unfortunately, the Online Store doesn't currently have membership capabilities. They're updating it all the time, though, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that in the future.

In the meantime, your best bet will most likely be using something like WordPress, which is much more adaptable and fully capable of doing what you need. Designing that type of site can be problematic if you don't have experience with WordPress, however. You may want to look for a developer to help you out or do some research online to get you going.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community