• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Can’t access my newly created site.

I recently switched hosts from a 3rd party to GoDaddy and created my website (klmpainting.com) using the GoCentral.
    Anyone who viewed klmpainting.com prior to the host switch cannot see the website, not a secure connect or domain isn’t recognized.
    Also, the website cannot be loaded when only using cell networks. This isn’t local as I’ve reached out to others in various areas.
    My fear is that our old host is somehow interfering with people being directed to the new page. Again, anyone who visited the old host can’t access the page.
    Spent hours with support. Zero help. Need answers before I move hosting again and i really don’t want to.
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Can’t access my newly created site.

@GotimeKLM 

I checked your DNS settings and everything looks good. I also loaded the site on 3 different browsers and two cell phones on different networks. I'm thinking this may have just been a propagation issue. Are you still seeing this issue?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Can’t access my newly created site./?isc=gdcommment

Resolved. Thanks!

Michael T. Davis
    (404)838-8188