• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Can't add a page

After making my home page and publishing it, I tried to make a second page following the instructions given but there's no 'Add Page' button. What can I do?

Thanks, Shawn @ Dealhowdy

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't add a page

Hi @dealhowdy,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you using the free IntantPage, or Website Builder Credit? Or did you start out with a free 30-day GoCentral trial? The first won't permit multiple pages. If you see "GoCentral" in your products list and are still unable to add pages, please contact customer support, so they can access the program with you and determine the issue. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

I see, so this is one of those scams that you have to keep adding the features you need, one at a time till your paying way too much. Thanks for the warning.

Solution

Hi @dealhowdy. It sounds like you might be using the Instapage in your account. This is a free one page website we at one time offered to customers who just needed a one page landing page. If you are using GoCentral or any other version of Website Builder that has been paid for, you should be able to add additional pages. Our free trial of GoCentral also offers multiple pages to be added as well.

If you are using the Website Builder or GoCentral and are still not able to add these additional pages, I recommend reaching out to our live support so they can look into this issue more thoroughly. 

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I just bought my 5th domain. This is the first one that I've had an issue adding pages to. Can you help me. Classiccitychalet.com

Thanks, 

David DeWItt