• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Can't add any pages to website (Website Builder)

One of the websites I'm trying to build, for some reason, does not have the blue "Add" button to add pages.

NoAdd.PNG

Any ideas why this is?

6 REPLIES 6
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Can't add any pages to website (Website Builder)

Hi @Jared7. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I haven't seen that happen before. My guess would be that you've hit the limit on pages (50) or maybe there's an issue with the renewal of the site. Either way, I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer care team so they can help you move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Same problem with mine. I have only ONE page and can't add any more (per instructions). Help? 

New

Nevermind. I only have the free website option. If you want more pages you have to go to a different (pay) plan.

New

I have the same problem. I picked this website builder because I thought I could have 50 pp. I have only three pages that came default in the template.

I made the mistake of deleting some pages I didn't need. Now I can't add any back 😞

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hey @mrphilipjoel. If you're using the latest Website Builder (GoCentral), it keeps a history of changes that you can roll back to. Go to Site Settings > Site History and click Restore next to the version you want to restore from. That should help you get the pages back. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.