• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Can't add products to website

Every time i navigate to add a product I get a spinning wheel then a time out a message from chrome. I have cleared the cache, restarted chrome. I even went so far as to reset my website to start all over again. This is day two and still not able to navigate gocentral manage store. So frustrated!! ready to cancel and transfer to Wix. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't add products to website

Hi @harpertraci

This sounds like a browser issue. Please make sure your browser is updated and you don't have an outdated plugin within your browser. If you're still having issues please try using another browser. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I am having the same problem right now. Its frustrating, I thought it was chrome so I decided to try the Ethernet and its the same problem. 

I have the same problem as well! Mine seems to be every Sunday and it's VERY FRUSTRATING since that's the only day I am able to really work on it. Any suggestions?

did this ever get resolved as i'm having same issue as many others are 

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hey Everyone. This type of issue is most often caused by difficulty with an internet connection or a browser issue. In rare occasions, it might be due to some kind of latency within our system. 

To troubleshoot your connection, you can try performing a traceroute test. This will let you see if there are any timeouts in your connection. You can also use websites like fast.com or speedtest.net to test your speed. If there are, you may need to contact your internet provider

To troubleshoot your browser, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser.

If you're not seeing an issue with either of the above, you can check our status page to see if there are any problems listed there. You can also connect with our Care Guides to make sure there are no problems on our end or with your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.