• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Can't see heading in blog posts.

Hi all!

I've recently created some blogs on my web page however, the headings for each are barely visible due to the black background and the auto colour of grey. Is there anyway to change the colour of the headings? I don't want to change the background colour (yes I know black is not a colour 🙂 because it is consistent with the rest of the site.

Thanks in advance,

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Can't see heading in blog posts.

Hello and thank you for contacting the community.

Sadly enough I want to say that it is mostly due to your color theme you are using.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I understand that it is the colour scheme however, why the default font is in dark grey in this particular section is a little strange. There should be an option to change the colour, particularly since the default font colour in the rest of the site is white. It's not consistent at all. I can even change the colour here, so it can't be hard to provide that option.

Donna

Super User I
    Super User I

Hello @TjRjn 

The 'Blog' feature is still a new add-on to the website builder, so it might not have all the features like say a 'WordPress' blog would have. Hopefully, more features will come to the 'Blog' portion of the website builder. 

You can give feedback for that request. When you in the site editing, in the top-left portion of the page in the 'Website builder' dropdown menu, there is an option to 'Give us feedback'. Click here to see a screenshot of where to submit feedback. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Hi Drew,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don't have that option on my site (see attachment) Smiley Indifferent  

Opera Snapshot_2019-09-29_094524_websites.godaddy.com.png

Super User I
    Super User I

Hello @TjRjn 

Interesting... Well, you can also post here at UserVoice as well. Looks like others has posted the same idea, so you can up 'Vote' them as well to get that idea more interest/attention. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis