• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can the GoCentral Image Library sync/load images from Instagram and Twitter?

I first linked my social media accounts to my GoCentral website a few days ago.

Initially, my Instagram photos were available to select and add from the GoCentral Image Library, under the Social Media tab... but now I only see images from Facebook in the Image Library. Is there a way to re-link my Instagram account in the Image Library?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can the GoCentral Image Library sync/load images from Instagram and Twitter?

Have you managed to achieve this or received any response? I'm unable to disconnect/reconnect the Instagram feed I quickly set up. Stuck with it; unable to reconnect a different Instagram account. Please advise. Thanks, L. 

Solution

Re: Can the GoCentral Image Library sync/load images from Instagram and Twitter?

Hi @loai50,

Welcome to the Community!

The connection to Instagram goes through the Facebook business page. You can read about the requirements here. There currently is no option to bring pictures or posts from Twitter, but you CAN connect your website to refer guests to your Twitter page. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support