• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can you add a small clickable image with a URL behind it to take users to another page?

I'd like to add a small clickable image with a URL behind it to take users to another page. Using website builder.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I talked to GoDaddy support - the website/vnext builder that I'm using does not yet support this feature. Support tells me that it's one of the features that will be added in the future.

View solution in original post

Hi @paulsaundersMCS. Yes, this is now possible with vNext/GoCentral Website Builders. You just need to click on the image and then look for the link options at the bottom of the options box. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

8 REPLIES 8
    Helper VI

Hello @Swardheld

Your solution is here https://uk.godaddy.com/help/link-image-20135

Don't forget to mark the topic as solved if the solution works for you.

Good luck.

🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

How do I get the left hand pop up menu to appear? Add image and link image to URL seem to need this pop up menu.

Dude 4 real?

You just watch the video and decided that you don't know how to do it???

Look under the video and you get the explanations step by step.

As a matter a fact, ignore the video completely.

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/link-image-20135

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

Hi there

I am new to this - but after I click on Edit no pop up menu appears. When I click on an existing image, again no pop up menu appears. Website builder shows me the header section where I can replace the existing image (which is not what I want to do).

And I did view the video and the instructions under it.

Try this https://uk.godaddy.com/help/edit-image-20127

I talked to GoDaddy support - the website/vnext builder that I'm using does not yet support this feature. Support tells me that it's one of the features that will be added in the future.

Can we add URL's yet to pictures?

Hi @paulsaundersMCS. Yes, this is now possible with vNext/GoCentral Website Builders. You just need to click on the image and then look for the link options at the bottom of the options box. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.