cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Cancel or change online appointment

Hello,

When will we be able to allow our customers to be able to cancel or update their appointment time by themselves? I’ve been having to do this so regularly, and this seems to becoming tedious work everyday for me!

Thanks!
    3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Cancel or change online appointment

Hello  , I hope you are well. Customer support is an important part of any business. If you will not provide regular customer support then you will lose them. If you have no time for appointment or support then you can ask them to send their questions or queries to you. And you can reply on a daily basis or 2 times in a week. You can install the plugin to your website that allows the customers to cancel or update appointments by themselves.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Thanks @ZulWeb! Does the plugin work with GoCentral Website builder or only with Wordpress? If it works with GoCentral, can you provide the link to download that?

Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Plugins are just available for WordPress not for GoCentral Website.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.