• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Cannot access WP Admin

I get the login page for entering UN and PW for WP and upon entering it keeps on staying on the same page and does not go to the dashboard page. 

I've deleted the WP Cache plugin via Godaddy file manager

I've deleted WP Cache files. 

Still no luck.  I dont want to reinstall the theme as it will cause the site to be lost.

Help ???

5 REPLIES 5

500 - Internal server error.

Continuously shown and no support from Go Daddy And number which is mention is for 24/7 support is shown wrong doesn't exist what a third grade service offered by go daddy we decided that not going to renew my service further.

Same here, 500 Error and no support.

Since 30th of June asking for help, and today is 7th of July - sent numerous emails - no response!!

The website is still not finished as we can't continue working on it!

What a joke!!

Hey @FitDroids,

We don't offer support over email as we've transitioned to live support. Not sure which email address you're trying to send to, but you'll want to call in for direct assistance instead.

If you're unable to call, you're welcome to try chat from the buttons at the top or bottom of this page when our live chat team is in. They're available Mon-Fri 5AM - 6PM (UTC-7).

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@dkushwaha07,

Which phone number are you trying to call in to? Keep in mind we also have other support centers available listed on our Contact Page

As for the 500 error described, be sure to check your error logs as this will help identify the specific cause that is triggering this in your hosting account. Feel free to provide more details on what you find in your logs as this may help other members reading this discussion; who've encountered this, provide a suggestion on how to fix this on your own site. 

Hey @NLM

Noticed you posted about similar issues on Cannot Connect To Database In WP. Sounds like this may be related. Be sure to try the suggestions I made there.