• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Cannot get to my site using cell data.

My phone and my wifes use Straight Talk and neither of us can hit my site using data (jason-toth.net). I can login to my account and make changes just fine using cell data but if I try to visit my site it times out with the message "This page isn’t working" jason-toth.net didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

All my family and friends can access it fine using cell data. Using wifi I can get to my site. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot get to my site using cell data.

This is ridiculous, paid for 5 years of plan and cant get help from Godaddy to solve this. I guess its time for a refund.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Cannot get to my site using cell data.

Hi @Lothar1974. Thanks for posting. As much as you may not want to hear it, from what you've described, it sounds like this is an issue with the way your provider manages your connection. If the site is coming up for others, then it wouldn't be an issue with the site or server itself. If you haven't already done so, you may want to try using an incognito (Chrome) browser to access your site from your phone to rule out caching. Otherwise, I'd find an app that allows you to trace your connection and then review those results with your data provider. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.