• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Cannot update website from mobile device (iphone)

Hello,

I created my website through godaddy and connected through domain. Everything appeared to be originally working both on laptop and mobile. 

But now there is an issue being able to update my website through my phone. The message I get is "the site can't be reached" - the web page might be temporarily down, or it may have been  moved permanently to a new web address. ERR_FAILED

On the computer it is working fine. Its not a connectivity problem with my network. 

Has anybody had a similar issue and know a solution?

My site is: www.outsource-events.co.uk

Thank you, Kristyn

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @KristynMitchell and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, I would be happy to help as best as I can. Are you using the GoDaddy App on your phone to make these updates? There are two things to check for assistance with troubleshooting:

1. Open the App Store and Check for Pending Updates for the GoDaddy App.
    2. If there are any updates pending, please update and try again.
    3. If the previous method did not work, try signing in and out of the app then try again.

If after completing these troubleshooting techniques and you are still experiencing issues, I would then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app then try again. If this final method fails then I would advise reaching out to GoDaddy Support.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day.

GoDaddy Support is available via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!