• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Captcha in GoCentral

Is there a way in GoCentral to add Captcha in a form?  It was available in older godaddy website builders, but does not seem to be available in GoCentral.

3 REPLIES 3
    Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Re: Captcha in GoCentral

Hello! Here’s a quick update to let you know that Google Recaptcha protection is now automatically included in GoCentral contact forms. To get the update, simply re-publish your site.

We opted to use "ReCaptcha invisible,” which means your site visitors won’t need to take any action to prove they’re humans — an algorithm does the work behind the scenes. You can read more about this technology here: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/invisible.

The only viewable difference on your website will be a small line of text below the “submit” button on your contact form. This text links to the Recaptcha TOS/Privacy pages.

@emma I don't have the option to add a captcha form. Are you saying that GoDaddy adds an invisible captcha, and I don't have to? My client REALLY wants this done today.

Product Team
    Product Team

Correct. GoCentral Website Builder forms now automatically include this. You should see the fine print under the form on the live website.