• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Carrier Calculated Shipping in Australia

Hi there,

I want to add carrier calculated shipping as my business and website is in Australia. It doesn't seem like there is any way to have carrier calculated shipping added to my cart. My products are heavy and can't have a flat fee option. Within Australia there are many zip codes, so it's also difficult to determine or calculate shipping on my own as prices to vary significantly from zip code to zip code. I tried to add Shippo however it only is available for US based GoDaddy accounts.

I use a particular carrier website that does have shop intergration but I see no way to add this to my site either.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Ronelza and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

I did some research for different solutions. I was able to confirm on Shippo's Support Site that only stores based in the United States can be connected to your store with Shippo. There is an option to charge weight based shipping as an alternative and you can update your shipping method using this option over flat rate.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found these links helpful. I hope you have a great weekend!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Ronelza and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

I did some research for different solutions. I was able to confirm on Shippo's Support Site that only stores based in the United States can be connected to your store with Shippo. There is an option to charge weight based shipping as an alternative and you can update your shipping method using this option over flat rate.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found these links helpful. I hope you have a great weekend!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post