• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Certain Images and a single page not displaying?

I have recently uploaded my first website. I checked the site in IE,and in Chrome via Dreamweaver and Notepad++ to ensure that it works, along with having the code and css checked via W3C. All appears to be accurate.
    The page is not loading the "about us" page, along with a couple of images from a gallery, and an <aside>.

Any help would be great. The URL is www.RosenbauerRemodeling.com,

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Certain Images and a single page not displaying?

It seems like your paths are off @girly0429. The code is looking for the man cave picture (jbasement1.jpg) on the root of your domain. I'd advise that your path for images be images/basement1.jpg Please also have a look at Website Builder 7 Help, I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Turned out that I developed in a Windows environment, and I am hosting in a Linux environment.

So, a couple of the file names had capital letters in them.

Switched to all lower case, and works fine!

Thanks!
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Great job on troubleshooting @girly0429! I feel like a failure, you gave all of the right clues but I missed that. I am sure that others will have this issue (I've done this before) so thank you for coming back and letting us know the solution. Really good website first effort by the way!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head