• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Change Currency to Rands

How do i change the currency from US Dollars to South African Rands (Zar)? There seems to be just two currency options. Plus its greyed out i cannot change it and i haven't even listed under market place. Please help??
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Helper VI
    Helper VI
    Solution

Re: Change Currency to Rands

Hello @Thembi and welcome to the community. 

If you open the Website + Marketing website > Settings > General, you should be able to change your currency there if it's available. I believe not all currencies are available as well. 

Hopefully, that leads you to the right direction.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Helper VI
    Helper VI
    Solution

Re: Change Currency to Rands

Hello @Thembi and welcome to the community. 

If you open the Website + Marketing website > Settings > General, you should be able to change your currency there if it's available. I believe not all currencies are available as well. 

Hopefully, that leads you to the right direction.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post