• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Change the parent element content editable attribute to true so I can edit the span. length

How do I change the parent element content editable attribute to true so I can edit the span. length of uploaded audio clips?

I have viewed the audio clip info with the Inspect Element menu option. The span length editable attribute is set to inherit and the changes I make are never saved which means the parent element is set to content editable false.  How do I change the parent element to true so I can edit the span length child element?

I am using the website builder. 

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Tomatobazil22
    1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Change the parent element content editable attribute to true so I can edit the span. length

Hi @tomatobazil22

For this change, it seems you'd need access to the scripting of the page itself. This isn't available with Website Builder in general. The only exception is if you're adding code using the </>HTML Code design block. You may consider switching to a Web Hosting account if you'd like to manage the code of the page you're working on. 

Any community members have additional thoughts on this? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.