• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Changing font's in individual section, not the entire theme

I want to be able to change the individual fonts in the sections. I also want to change the size/height of the sections.
    I can't find anywhere to do these things in GoCentral web builder

8 REPLIES 8
    New

Re: Changing font's in individual section, not the entire theme

This is the info I need, too !! Anybody ??

I'm having the same problem. This platform seems very limited in terms of making changes to colors as well as font styles and sizes, bolding, etc. 

Are we missing something?

Thanks.

I am Wondering if you figured out a way to change the color or style of font on each individual section and not the overall all all pages 

New

No, I haven't.

Would also like information on how to do this.  Has anyone found an answer yet?

Highlighted

They said I could make changes, but I don't think so

Hi @fdsafety,

Welcome to the Community!

The theme you choose doesn't need to dictate the fonts used. However, the changes you opt for are global - the change applies to all headlines, for example. You can take a look at these instructions for more information on the use of fonts on your website. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

@TLH @Companyman @fdsafety @marielijah @TJF  Each theme comes with a recommended font pairing for Primary and Secondary fonts (typically Headlines vs. Body/Paragraph text).  We have an advanced setting that will allow you to customize which font you want to use.  Currently these are applied globally, as the intention is to ensure the site is cohesive and looks better.  So if you want to change how your section fonts look, you might try changing your Primary Font, and all the headings will take the new font.  In terms of font color, we have two levels you could control.  At the theme level, you could change your "accent" color which are the three tiles (typically a dark/black, neutral/white, and primary color) and this will change the way colors are applied, and which color is "dominant." Often this changes your text color too. Within each section, you can also click the "Accent" options to just customize the background color in that section, which will also update the font color. If you want to change the font size, this can be done globally for uniform increase/decrease across all text areas, or within paragraph sections, you can customize font size.  We're continue to add more features in these areas based on your feedback.  Thanks, Christine