• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Chat box / Section

Using the Godaddy website builder available i am trying to add a chat box or section in which other's can comment.
    But as of yet i have not found a way.
    Support just kept saying start a wordpress website.

Any help in regards to this would be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Chat box / Section

Hi @Azztechdude. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There isn't a way to do this within the available options in the new Website Builder platform. The only thing that I can think of that might work would be if you can find a 3rd party chat system that would allow you to embed a chat box window using an iframe. If you can find that, then you may be able to use an HTML section within Website Builder to add the code to your site. Other than that, I don't think you'll be able to do this. WordPress would be a good option if that is something you need. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you for the reply, before posting here i attempted this using the 3rd party "Disqus" but was unable to get it to work.
    Will need to find a way in which it works or a different compatible option. 

Highlighted

Tried "Facebook Comments" but nothing seem's to work.

Product Team
    Product Team

@Azztechdude Thanks for your feedback. We are reviewing this enhancement request but do not currently support live chat. Since you mentioned you want comments, is it important to have live chat or you want people to comment on a blog or provide review/testimonial? Christine on product team

@ChristineL 
    I was hoping for a way in which people can comment on a blog with reviews/testimonials or an independent way in which they can comment reviews/testimonials on various products and businesses.

Not sure how but would also like if it could be done via facebook extension/ sign in.

Product Team
    Product Team

We are currently working on implementing the blog commenting feature so you should see that release soon!

let's not say chat, but commenting. What use is a blog where no one can interact?