• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Connecting online store to Instagram to enable "Shop Our Instagram" feature ??

Hi. Is there a way to do this?? It looks like there is a connection from the store to Facebook, but we are looking to connect our store to Instagram so when people click on an Instagram image they can buy direct. Thanks for any help !

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Connecting online store to Instagram to enable "Shop Our Instagram" feature ??

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: Connecting online store to Instagram to enable "Shop Our Instagram" feature ??

These links are very old. I think the question (mine included) is if GoDaddy offers integration between GoDaddy's Store, Facebook Store and Instagram Profile, so the user can check-out directly on Instagram. 
    Also, if it's possible to create posts on Instagram using my Store's inventory (integrated, not manually). 

But it doesn't seems it's possible as there's no mention about it anywhere. 

It would be something like this - https://www.shopify.com/instagram

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

Thanks for sharing feedback.  Social commerce capability is the top ask by customers like you and it's high on our priority list. We are working through possible solutions, to enable this capability on our platform. I'll be able to share more details soon. Please stay tuned.

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online stores

Is there an update on this feature?