cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Connecting paypal to my website.

Hello,

I''ve been busily trying to set up my site in time for Halloween, and I think I can take it live within a couple days...

I'm having trouble figuring out how to do something. I added a Halloween item to my site and did up the Paypal button, but I can't seem to figure out how it knows what my Paypal account is. It seems like I should in-put either my Paypal merchant number or a registered email account somewhere, but I just don't see it anywhere.

I'm probably just unfamiliar with the site as I'm new. Does the Paypal button deal already know my registered email? Maybe it assumes my Godaddy email is the same and defaults to it? LOL I have no idea. Help please.

Thanks,

Flexy

4 REPLIES 4
    New

Re: Connecting paypal to my website.

Okay... interesting... my Paypal button I worked so hard on yesterday is now completely gone. Web builder quirk, or did I make some rooky mistake?

Sigh...

Flexy

New
    Solution

Well, I started working on my site early this morning and my Paypal button/item description had magically returned from whatever dimensional portal it had fallen into so... Yay. I don't have to recreate it.

As for my original question, I found the setting for linking the buy it now button to my Paypal account. It was sort of hidden at the very bottom of a list of editable items and I hadn't quite scrolled down low enough to see it. It had in fact defaulted to the email I use at GoDaddy, which is also one of my registered emails at Paypal, so it seems to me like it's a working button right here right now.

So I answered my question.

Thanks

Flexy

New

can you help me to connect my website to PayPal?

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @banta,

Here's info on how you connect PayPal to your GoDaddy account https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-paypal-to-my-godaddy-account-3403. All the best!

Rachel