• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Connection timed out

My domain shelleykoon.com is permanently forwarded to shelleykoon/myportfolio.com and has been for about a year now.  I updated my site this morning (via Adobe's Behance) and when trying to connect to my site using shelleykoon.com get a timed out message.  I can hit it directly using shelleykoon/myportfolio.com .

I did turn my wi-fi off on my phone to see if it is an ISP issue (I have different carriers for home internet and phone) and I still could not hit my site using shelleykoon.com.

Thoughts?

16 REPLIES 16
    New

Re: Connection timed out

Same is happening to my domains , cannot reach them, The connection has timed out

My domains are at godaddy but my hosts are from wix, and the domains from wix are working fine, only the forward from godaddy is not working.

I've been having the same problem for several hours... Chat agents are offline and I can't call overseas for this... Hope we get a solution soon.

Same problem here, my site has been off since morning. Was working on the site when all of a sudden, the connection timed out error started showing.

Hey everyone, 

Sounds like you all might experiencing the same issues we have reported on our status page. Working to get these issues addressed now. Check back there for further updates. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Yes I found out about it because of the GoDaddy help twitter account

https://twitter.com/GoDaddyHelp/with_replies 

Hope this can be fixed soon!

I am having a similar problem with my site jyestudio.com. The website is just not showing up.

Same with me! I have 2 websites...one had no issue at all..the other is still not showing. This is very bad for business. I can't even access my FTP files or manage them, It displays error...

Add me to the growing list!

Solution

Hey folks, 

The issues we had reported on our status page yesterday was primarily for our cPanel shared hosting. That issue should have already resolved. 

Some of you who are still seeing issues, we do have some reports in of networking related issues that are affecting our Classic Hosting plans. I've already passed along some examples here to our hosting and networking teams who are already working to correct this as quickly as possible. 

If anyone else reviewing this discussion is not sure which hosting plan you're on, please reach out to our live support via phone or chat so they can confirm and collect details to add your site as an example to their investigation. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I'm still getting errors on my Classic Hosting sites.

New

I've configured my domain (external service) to point to GoDaddy's IP 24 hours ago. I'm still getting connection time out errors... never connected to my new web site at GoDaddy's cPanel shared hosting.

DNS updates were propagated all over the world in less then 1 hour.

https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/britsfood.com.br

Is this the same problem that you reported as resolved?

Or is a different one and I'm just out of luck?

my website www.robinsonindia.com is showing same timeout error from last two days ..  

go daddy agents saying that the site is working fine from their end.. but i tried several ISP and browsers .... getting same timeout error.....

i am not able to access my ftp !!!!!!!!!!!!

what to do ???  

My site published briefly, and then completely stopped updating. GoDaddy says it's working fine on their end, and Rapidweaver says it's not their fault.

Why would it work for a week or two, and then completely stop working?

It's embarrassing to have a site sitting up there with links that don't work, and frustrating that I can't fix it!

My site went out this morning is still down. I have a business launch server. What is going on? www.ffl.org 

Even my site is facing the same issues in the last couple of months.

Also, sometimes I receive this message "Your hosting account is reaching or exceeding its resource limits."

Don't know what is the strategy of Godaddy in doing such practice

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @fflglobal @biztechpost. This discussion was initially regarding GoCentral Website Builder accounts when an issue was occurring on our end. The issue from the original post was addressed some time ago. 

Also, the issues you have described are specific to web hosting plans. I'm not currently seeing an error on either site. If you do continue having issues, please feel free to create a new thread in the board specific to the type of hosting you have. 

Given that the original issue was resolved, this thread will be closed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.