• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Constant "Access Denied"

I have tried for several days to renew my services (it expires today). I will be quite unhappy if I am unable to and am "penalized" for the terrible service currently being provided.

I cannot change my payment method. Nor can I access most pages. I can't believe THIS one works! I constantly get "Access denied" even from the main page.

What the heck guys?

I've cleared my cookies and cache. I've restarted my computer. Everything is up to date. And I'm seeing posts on other websites that this is not only happening to me.

At this point, I feel they are trying to gouge me for another $100-200 for not paying the renewal in time (since I can't change my payment, or even access the cart!)

I cannot click on support, help, products, renewals, and, yeah. EVERY other page.

5 REPLIES 5

Constant "Access Denied"

I have tried for several days to renew my services (it expires today). I will be quite unhappy if I am unable to and am "penalized" for the terrible service currently being provided.

I cannot change my payment method. Nor can I access most pages. I can't believe THIS one works! I constantly get "Access denied" even from the main page.

What the heck guys?

I've cleared my cookies and cache. I've restarted my computer. Everything is up to date. And I'm seeing posts on other websites that this is not only happening to me.

At this point, I feel they are trying to gouge me for another $100-200 for not paying the renewal in time (since I can't change my payment, or even access the cart!)

Re: Constant "Access Denied"

Hi @PropsAndHeroes, thanks for posting.

Where exactly were you seeing this error? If you need to urgently renew your services but are having trouble, I suggest calling Support to assist you with your renewal. Members of the Community would not have access to your account to review or assist with your renewal.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

With all due respect, did you read my post?

The forum is literally the only place that doesn't give me "Access Denied"

I cannot open support. I cannot open help. I can not, even look at my cart.

Hi @PropsAndHeroes

The phone number for support is listed at the top of this page. 24/7 Support (480) 505-8877.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status
    New
    Solution

For those here from Google Search, this error fixes itself. Just wait a few minutes (usually five) and you'll be able to access the pages.