• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Contact Form will not accept email address

I recently found out that the contact form on our website is not working.  When testing it is not accepting any email address at all.  How do I fix this?  It worked when I set up this site but for some reason is no longer working.

I noticed in the contact form section that one of the fields on the list is grayed out so no sure if this is the issue or not.  All other fields show correctly.

2 REPLIES 2
    Solution

Re: Contact Form will not accept email address

Hi @nmickey,

Welcome to the Community!

A couple of things to look for when editing your website. Do you want to retain the email address of your visitors outside of the form? Make sure the "Show Email Opt-In" is toggled ON. Is it possible your grayed-out area is the box used to enter the message that asks the visitor to sign up? Are any of the required fields, such as email address, empty?

If you continue to have issues, please contact our support team for assistance at one of the numbers in the link below.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: Contact Form will not accept email address

I just removed the form and put in words to have potential customers email with information instead.  Thanks for the info @TLH and if I decide to put form back will check into it.