• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Getting Started

Coupons and Appointments - Repeating Events

I see that I can create a coupon code for a Product in a Store. Does the same concept not apply for creating coupons for Repeating Events in Appointments?  Why can't I create discounts for classes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hello @IQCardio,

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct, currently, coupon doesn't work for Online Appointments. It is, however, on our roadmap. I don't have a timeline that I can share out with you.just yet.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
    Employee

Hello @IQCardio :

Thank you for your post. This sounds like an excellent suggestion that I will forward to our team. Hope business is going well for you and if you haven't already, please join us on our LinkedIn #OpenWeStand community. 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

Hi, has this issue been resolved? I am having the same issue and do not see any kind of workaround

Unfortunately, "No".  Still waiting and hoping.

I understand

Hello @IQCardio@Marvell11 , and @Hoovesnpaws ,

My apologies for not replying sooner.  I hope everything else is going well for you and your businesses .  In this instance, the product team responded and has added it to their roadmap of changes to make.  This is all I have for you at this time. Please post if you have anything new.   Have a great week ! 😊

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

Hi Valerie.  I see a "Solved" reply to my original post, but I don't think the issue has been solved. Am I missing something?  IQCardio

@fhouser1 Any progress over the last 3 months with coupon codes and appointments/repeating events?

I would also like to have this feature added for online appointments as I have to ask customers to contact me directly so I can manually book them so they can use their gift vouchers/ coupons if this could be automated it would be much easier for both our customers and ourselves. Kind Regards Laura

I am new at godaddy I not sure
    Super User II

@Hoovesnpaws @IQCardio @Marvell11 @cblazer

I believe this was marked as "solved" due to a GoDaddy rep noted:

"This sounds like an excellent suggestion that I will forward to our team."

So as of now, this is not an available feature.   I do know the GoDaddy team is constantly working on adding new features, when it is feasible and possible. And they have lots of new updates and new features in the pipeline that they are currently beta testing.  😉  

Judith
    "Be a voice. Not an echo." ~ Anon

Product Team

Hello @IQCardio,

Thank you for reaching out. You are correct, currently, coupon doesn't work for Online Appointments. It is, however, on our roadmap. I don't have a timeline that I can share out with you.just yet.

View solution in original post

Please Please Please!!!  This is a HUGE deal for us!  I need this feature ASAP.  COUPONS FOR SERVICE APPOINTMENTS!!!

Hello is there any update on this feature or when it will be out. Very important for my business. Thank you and be safe.

No update yet. I ask GoDaddy every month, but I don’t even think they are working on it.

Sent from my iPad

Hello Delprioresrealt,

Thank you for your follow-up. Unfortunately, while coupons for Online Appointments is still on our roadmap, I still don't have a timeline that I can share with you yet. Thank you for your patience.