• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Created site with wrong type of business

I created my site using a spa template, but I am not a spa, I am a handcrafter.

Is there a way to change this? Did I mess up entirely?

6 REPLIES 6
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Created site with wrong type of business

Hello @StoryTimeSoap!

Thank you for posting. If you chose that template because you liked the layout, you should be able to just change the images so that it better fits your type of business. If I've misunderstood, please let me know. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Along these lines; Somewhere, as I was setting up,  I was given a list of business types to choose from and did so. I am now aware that was not the right choice and am wondering where I can find that selection again to change it. 

Becky Gonzales E.H.F.A
    Guild of Energists accredited Energy Healer for Animals
    Energy EFT Instructor, Practicing Reiki Master
    www.opennewdoors.life
    New

hi,

did you manage to find out where to change? I am in the same boat! I have tried to follow below prompts but these links do not exist for me!!

help greatly appreciated!!

Hi,

Well, I'm a newbie to the environment too but I just played around with changing pictures and adding pages. Know how to ADD things before you delete them. Go to 'Pages' then click on the button at the top left to add pages. Make one you like and then delete the ones you don't. Or change the whole page setup. Just play. You can't hurt it. But like I said, figure out how to replace something before you freak yourself out by deleting something.  ;o)

Becky Gonzales E.H.F.A
    Guild of Energists accredited Energy Healer for Animals
    Energy EFT Instructor, Practicing Reiki Master
    www.opennewdoors.life

I created site with wrong type of business and I don't want to just change the photos. I need an event site with will allow us to collect money for attendance. Plus give details of the event. I currently non-profit which has the wrong pages. How do I change or start over? Thank you.