• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Currency option in online store

Hi, I am on trial period on godaddy for my online store. All thing are very good and simple to manage. But i am facing one issue that is I cant show price of my listed items in local currency. Price of my items are showing in US Dollars but I want to show price in Pakistani Rupees. i have attached screen shot of my items price for your understanding.

Please guide me about this issue on urgent basis because all my working is pending due to this issue.Currency Option.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
    Solution

Re: Currency option in online store

Hi @Sufian64,

Thanks for posting. You can change the currency under your Business Info page. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

I am facing the same challenge as @Sufian64, yet under my Business Info page I can't find the option link/tab to setup currency units

There is no option for Pakistani Rupee.

I have also discovered disappointingly that there is no thai baht option...how do i cancel my store subscription please. It would have been useful to have a list of currencies up front rather than having clients subscribe to a service that is below par.

Thanks

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @pihajax,

Sorry to hear that the online store isn't going to work out for you based on the lack of your currency availability. If you want to cancel the store product, here's the instructions https://www.godaddy.com/help/delete-products-in-my-godaddy-account-7468. Take care and please let us know if there's anything else you need.

Rachel