• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Customer Loyalty Integration within Online Store

I have a GoDaddy Online Store.  Is there any way to add a customer loyalty app to the site?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Customer Loyalty Integration within Online Store

Hi @KiddingAround16

Welcome to GoDaddy Community. Thanks for your post and suggestion.

Right now there's no way to add this in Online Store, but I'll make sure to pass on your suggestion. What did you have in mind? Is there a specific app you'd like to use? 

Does anyone else in Community that uses Online Store have ways ideas on ways you can interact with your customers? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

There was no specific app that I would like. It would be helpful to allow customers to login, build points and get rewards. I am specially focused on wanting to give points for referrals and when ordering.
    Thank you for passing it on. I think it will make the online store more attractive for business owners due to the fact that many other companies have that has an option.
    Thank you!
    New

Did you find an solution 

This would be absolutely amazing. I would love to see this option as well  

This would be a really great feature to add! I'll be looking at moving platforms next year if I can't have this feature sadly. 

Highlighted
    Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Hi all!

Thanks for the feedback here! It's invaluable in deciding which features we should prioritize.  Integrating a loyalty program is a high priority for us, but there have been other challenges we wanted to address first.  The good news is that we think we're getting close.  This is something we're hopeful we may be able to start work on early next year.  

Best,
    EJ