• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Customizable Receipts from Online Store? Help!

Does anybody know a way to change either the logo or any of the text in the receipt that gets emailed to my customers? I called tech support and one person told me there was a way. Then I called back later and they said there's no way to edit the receipts. 

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Customizable Receipts from Online Store? Help!

Any luck with this?  I'm having the same concern.  The receipt is too generic and I NEED to customize it.

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.  We don't yet have customization of transaction emails and we recognize that our customer want the flexibility to connect better with their customers. We do have this feature on our backlog, but I don't have a timeline to share with you right now.  Please stay tuned,

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh,

Product Manager, GoCentral Online Stores

New

I second this request and would love to see it pushed towards the top of the list. I have a logo with colors that blend into the background of the receipt header and make it hard to see. Please get this option soon.

@ProdMgr_OLS wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.  We don't yet have customization of transaction emails and we recognize that our customer want the flexibility to connect better with their customers. We do have this feature on our backlog, but I don't have a timeline to share with you right now.  Please stay tuned,

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh,

Product Manager, GoCentral Online Stores

Can I also add my voice to the need to action this. My invoice also looks terrible because of the logo blending into the background colors. Please keep us updated of progress on this.