• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Data centre/server

Hi there, I have swapped from C-plan hosting with separate SSL certificate to the website builder (as I have no idea what I’m doing!)
    Originally I was able to set the data centre to Europe, there seems no function to do that within the website builder.
    2 phone calls to Support and no-one can help me, they just tell me to turn on cookie notifications... but all that does is direct customers to my blank privacy policy (which I can’t complete until I know where their data is going) agh! I feel like I’m going round and round in circles! Can anyone help?
    4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Data centre/server

@MrsMouse 

Good question! I didn't realize that GoCentral had released in Europe. @JesseW maybe you have an answer to this one? I'm assuming it's in the EU server now if it's offered.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @MrsMouse. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! You can see privacy specifics about GoCentral/Website Builder here. I hope that helps! 

Thanks for the tag @MrVapor. GoCentral is available in many countries. However, for various reasons, it's only called GoCentral in the US Man Wink

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you

Thank you, very helpful