• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Different shipping options for different products

Hi I'm trialing out the Godaddy ecommerce as I'm fed up with my current system. I am based in the UK and mainly sell domestically. However, I want to sell a couple of my products into selected European countries. I am calculating shipping costs on weight but cannot see a way of allocating a higher cost to send out of the country.

Put simply. Product 1 weighs 20lbs and costs £20 shipping in the UK. I want to send the same product to France but charge £25. How do I do that?

Thanks - Jus @ Fletcher & Mils

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Different shipping options for different products

Hey there @fletcherandmils,

I'm not sure if these will help, but here are some guides for GoCentral that may answer your question.

Change Shipping Method Online Store

Add carrier calculated shipping method

And here's one that covers it all.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Different shipping options for different products

Hi @fletcherandmils. You can do this but it's a bit of work. What you'd want to do is make two weight based shipping options. The first (let's call it "domestic shipping") would have your prices for the UK. You can then choose "United Kingdom" as the only shipping country for that option. Then, you can create another shipping option ("International shipping") and add the prices for that. The difficulty here is that you have to go through and click every country individually that you want to ship to (just not the UK). If a customer is in the UK, they'll have the first option and if they're anywhere else, they'll have the second. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.