• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Discounts on order value

We want to offer discounts to customers who spend over a certain amount on our website, but can't see a way of doing so. This will be applied to all site visitors, so coupons won't be suitable for this.

Have we missed something or is it not possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Discounts on order value

Hi @kathemmi2,

Thanks for reaching out.   Let me make sure I understood your ask here properly.  You want the ability to give automatic discount to customer who purchase above certain amount, without the need for explicit coupon.  If so, unfortunately, we don't have support for that feature yet. Can I make alternative suggestions?

1. You could create a discount coupon with minimum threshold. E.g. 20% off on orders $100 or more. 

2. You could create 'Free Shipping' rule with threshold. E.g. Free Shipping on all order $100 or above.

You could list the coupon code or Free Shipping offer on the storewide promo banner. This way, all your prospective customer would see the offer and buy more to take advantage of the offer.

Let me know if this would work for you,

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, GoDaddy Online stores

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Discounts on order value

Hi @kathemmi2,

Thanks for reaching out.   Let me make sure I understood your ask here properly.  You want the ability to give automatic discount to customer who purchase above certain amount, without the need for explicit coupon.  If so, unfortunately, we don't have support for that feature yet. Can I make alternative suggestions?

1. You could create a discount coupon with minimum threshold. E.g. 20% off on orders $100 or more. 

2. You could create 'Free Shipping' rule with threshold. E.g. Free Shipping on all order $100 or above.

You could list the coupon code or Free Shipping offer on the storewide promo banner. This way, all your prospective customer would see the offer and buy more to take advantage of the offer.

Let me know if this would work for you,

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, GoDaddy Online stores

View solution in original post