• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Displaying weekdays only in imported Google calendar

Is there any way to display weekdays only (without Saturday & Sunday) in the month view through the Google calendar import?

I have the weekday only display on Google but the import still shows the full week.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Displaying weekdays only in imported Google calendar

@morrowmediation 

I am new to using GoCentral - Mostly just do WordPress - 

I just tested this myself - Saturday and Sunday only were showing when I had an event on those days - otherwise it just showed the events in an agenda view

So I'm not sure that the answer to your question is yes/no - as I said my calendar showed an agenda view and only days where there are events.

If you are seeing something different please post a link so we can take a look at it

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I'm no expert but under the Google calendar settings, there's a menu that allows you to integrate the Google calendar into a website.  You just need to copy and paste the language under the "Embed Code" section.  Then the calendar will show on your website in a monthly format

I was able to adjust the size of the calendar but there didn't seem to be a way to cut off Saturdays and Sundays, even though you can set that option on Google Calendar.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@morrowmediation 

Embedding a Google Calendar is different than using the ICS functionality in GoCentral and other website systems.

Using the embed code you are just putting in an iFrame (browser within a browser) to pull in the google calendar - if it is displaying something it shouldn't you would have to look at the settings you done in Google

the ICS link that you use for GoCentral actually pulls the event information into GoCentral from Google and displays it as part of the site

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community