• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Do go daddy charge after free website trial?

do go daddy automatically charge your account after the 30 day free trail is over ?

8 REPLIES 8
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Do go daddy charge after free website trial?

@Azinge,

unless you cancel before the 30 days are up, as it clearly states in the terms.

You should backup your site build if you do not wish to proceed after the 30 days. Also remember to cancel the trial if you are not completely happy with the product or service, so you are not charged. Do this before the 30 days are up.

Then if you return at a later date you will be able to use your saved files, so your good work won't be wasted. Nice to know that......

If you get stuck then here is a good place to look for tips......

Support can also help you out with any issues you may have.

New

Thank you very much for the response and advise. How do I got about backing up the site?

Anonymous
    Not applicable

Hi @Azinge,

I do apologise for not getting back sooner. Please always include a members (nickname) @ somename 

in any correspondence and they (I) will get a notification. Otherwise we have to trawl through messages and some of us write hundreds (me lol).

I'm not familiar with website builder but this may help : https://uk.godaddy.com/help/backing-up-or-restoring-your-website-2992

Cat Happy

New

How do I cancel the free trial? 

Employee
    Employee

click on your name in the top right click my renewals and then check the free trial and click cancel renewal

Received message from godaddy after 2 days of free trial saying free trial is about expired??

Is this not a 30 day free trial?

How do I cancel the free trail

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @Kevin19,

The post above in this thread from @35i clearly states what you need to do, "click on your name in the top right click my renewals and then check the free trial and click cancel renewal." All the best!

Rachel