• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Drag and Drop/Resizing

I've painstakingly migrated (transferred one by one through copy and paste is a better phrasing) the website that I built over years with Website Builder. I find no option to resize or move an item within a template page. Am I missing something? Website Builder was more flexible in this way. If GoCentral is an improvement, shouldn't it offer the same capabilities?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Drag and Drop/Resizing

Hi @orby. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! To answer your question, yes and no. There were a lot of features that customers liked in Website Builder v7. However, some of those features ultimately lead to problems with how sites functioned or were viewed on various different screens. GoCentral is built with responsive designs. This means the page will resize and look good no matter what screen size your visitor is using is. This is one of the reasons why you're not able to drag and drop with GoCentral. Most section types (content, gallery, etc.) should have multiple layouts to choose from to give you some flexibility. 

However, while you can't move the image around, you should be able to zoom in and out to some degree for each image you use. If you click on the image, you should see the option to zoom or rotate it. 

GC image zoom.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.