I've just been editing my site and noticed that the drop down menu has suddenly become hidden behind other objects on the page. The same thing occurs once the site is published.
Is there a setting on the menu structure which brings the menu 'to the front'?
Thanks in advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
That's odd, the drop down menu should always display, regardless of how many layers you have build on your site. Can you provide your domain name? So we can get a better idea of what your site currently looks like.
What happened with my menu was that the menu element was set to 'send to back' which meant it displayed behind other elements on the page.
To solve it, I went into the edit site area, then:
1) highlighted the Dropdown menu element.
2) clicked the element to bring up the edit bar
3) on the right hand end of the edit bar is a drop down arrow.
4) Clicked on the arrow to bring up the list
5) Selected 'Bring Layer Forward' and then saved the changes
That worked for me.
Thanks @Woody for sharing these tips! This is super helpful for other community members to see if they're experiencing the same issue. Hope to see you around the Community more in the future. Take care!