cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Email Marketing Signup Email Change

Hi,

I have added an email news letter subscription form on my website using GoCentral.

The feature works just great but when it is sending an email for confirmation to the subscriber, the email is not being sent from my domain's mailing address rather my personal address!

How do I go about changing this and updating it to my domain's mailing address?

PS: I change my email address in site wide settings, published the site again. That, unfortunately is of no help, it didn't help that issue

PS: My personal email that is being used is the one my GoDaddy account is running on

--
    Thanks
    Rajendra Kodumuri
    6 REPLIES 6
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Email Marketing Signup Email Change

Hello @rajakodumuri!

Thank you for posting. The email address will default to the contact address for your account. To change this, you can either change the email address from Settings>Site Profile, or, you can go to the contact form and double click it and change the email address from the settings for the form itself. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi Heather,
    Thanks for your response! Unfortunately, both the solutions you told me were already tried and I'm afraid they're no good! That didn't update my email address for the "sign up" form
    --
    Thanks
    Rajendra Kodumuri

I'm actually experiencing the same issues.  This isn't the email contact us form but rather the Subscribe button on the website maker.  When someone enters their email in the subscribe section, it sends them an email to confirm.  That email has my personal email address on it which I do NOT want.

New

Hi,

Did this ever get resolved? I am also facing the same issue. I have tried to update my email within the settings and re-publishing - this did not help. I have also tried changing the email address within the form itself, however, there is not actually an option to do this. You can edit the 'email address' text that is held within the box to fill in, that is all.

Thanks.

I got the same problem, any solution?

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@JackZhang @rajakodumuri @Aza1 @kevnich2 

If you're still having this issue, it's a rather simple fix. The email it's sent from is controlled in the Email Marketing settings, not the site settings. Basically you just have to go where you develop your email campaigns, go to the settings, and update the information there and you will be good to go.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community