• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Email marketing goes to SPAM box

I am having a problem that most of my email marketing newsletters are going into my customers spam folder. What can I do to stop this and make the program more cost effective.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Email marketing goes to SPAM box

Hello @Doug1, the first thing you'll want to make sure you have in your campaign mailings is an unsubscribe option as that will prevent you from sending to users who may tag future correspondence as Spam.  I'd also suggest creating a subscriber link on your website if you haven't already.  

MPC

What system are you using to deploy your campaigns?

Helper V
    Helper V

Setting up your email campaign's are also not easy. You'll need to pay attention to some specific words as some words are marked as SPAM heavily. Don't use those kind of words in your email campaign. You'll need to work hard on it to figure it out. That's why an Expert Email Marketer must be chosen who will do all for you.

Here are some words marked as SPAM .... Hope this must help you. Still there are much more reasons but for now I suggest you try thses.

The Most Common Spam Words
    4U Claims you are a winner For instant access
    No inventoryRemove in quotesThey keep your money — no refund!
    No investmentRemove subjectThey're just giving it away
    No medical examsRemoves wrinklesThis isn't junk
    No middlemanReply remove subjectThis isn't spam
    Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
    New

Happening to my newsletter campaigns slso. Solution please.
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @LCKT13,

Here's our article on how to avoid email inbox spam filters that you should find helpful. Take care!

Rachel