• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Email marketing not working - Link seems to be broken

I am having a problem with the Email Marketing feature. When I was on the Trial of the website builder it was working just fine, but now after I got into my paid subscription the link it takes me to for the Email marketing does nothing. It is a paid feature for my Domain, and so far I have not been able to do anything with it at all.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Email marketing not working - Link seems to be broken

Hi @JeffMuhlenkort. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

I'm not sure what's happening there. If you can provide screenshots of the issue and the link you're clicking, that may help the community offer suggestions on how to move forward. Alternatively, you can reach out to our support team so they can make sure there's nothing wrong with your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPG

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@JeffMuhlenkort - Strange. My suggestion would be to log in to your account using a Chrome incognito window and then try accessing those links. More than likely, this is an issue with caching in your browser. If you're still having problems after that, please do get connected with our support team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.