• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Emails lost with gdform.php

Hi, I am using gdform.php for people to send emails from my website (order form).

I just noticed that some of the orders that clients are placing are not being sent and can't seem to figure out why this is only affecting some but not all of them. For the past few weeks, it seems that emails sent over the weekend are getting lost / never sent.

The gdform.php is the one provided by GoDaddy and it is functioning properly when I place a test order on my side. I can verify that after placing an order I get a file in the ssfm folder with the correct name and timestamp, and that the files goes away when I receive the email.

Is there any maintenance window on the server that can cause it to lose emails? Anything else that could cause emails to get lost?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Emails lost with gdform.php

Hi @MariesCauldron,

The fact that you tested it from your end and it is working properly makes it hard to pin point what the issue is here. I suggest reaching out to our support team with details of a order form that was sent and you did not receive. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support