Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Error in all pages and huge problem with google search

I have the following problem. 

https://youtu.be/yywn2mpxdyU

Any user coming from google search recieve the error message.

Not Found

The requested URL /JAVACODEHELP.COM/blockade-celestially.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.javacodehelp.com Port 80but when i paste link it works.I don't have anyclues how to resolve the problem. Was my sebsite hacked? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Error in all pages and huge problem with google search

Thank you for reply. Problem was resolved with help of godaddy phone support.. Most likely my website was hacked. 

Somebody changed .htaccess file. and uploaded php file to root,  All visitors  from google and bing were redirected to php file with pills advertisment. but he forgot to upload files to other directories. so error was displayed. I am not sure wether this was a godaddy or phpbb issue. i changed password and removed phpbb.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted

I called to godaddy phone support Their  reply was -no problem in our side. Contact google.  I checked same problem appear with bing. All my websites having some problem.

Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Hello @assignmentsme,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry you weren't able to find a resolution with our support team. One thing you can try that may help is to turn on your error logs. Then you can view the report to see if there are any clues in the errors you're receiving. You might even post the details of the error up here so the community can look them over.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Highlighted
    Solution

Thank you for reply. Problem was resolved with help of godaddy phone support.. Most likely my website was hacked. 

Somebody changed .htaccess file. and uploaded php file to root,  All visitors  from google and bing were redirected to php file with pills advertisment. but he forgot to upload files to other directories. so error was displayed. I am not sure wether this was a godaddy or phpbb issue. i changed password and removed phpbb.

View solution in original post