Highlighted
    New

Facebook Reviews not pulling over from facebook page

I have my site linked, but the reviews aren't pulling

11 REPLIES 11
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Facebook Reviews not pulling over from facebook page

Hello @APM525 and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community. 

Can you give us some more information, like what godaddy products you are using for your site, and steps you did and have taken. I'm unable to clearly know what your problem/issue is with the limited information. More information will be appreciated for everyone in the community to try and help you resolve your issue. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Re: Facebook Reviews not pulling over from facebook page/?isc=gdcommment

Thank you for responding

My website it ourcharlottehomesearch.com
    Under the about tab

And I'm pulling reviews from Facebook.com/ourcharlottehomesearch.com

I have the same issue, reviews on Facebook are not updating on my web page www.fishingfloor.com 

New

Two reviews on Facebook have migrated to my website, but a new one review, entered just yesterday, has NOT migrated over to my website.  VERY FRUSTRATING.

I'm having the same issue, anyone know how to fix?. New reviews are not importing from Facebook. 

website www.creativecake.co.uk

Facebook Page: @creativecakegraphicdesign

New

It took 2 days, but the newest review did import.  Maybe its a lagging issue.

Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Apologies for the convenience it caused. There is some latency in our current Facebook review integration and it will take up 48 hours for the review to show up, after you have it linked to your website. We are working on improving the experience 1) reducing latency and 2) give more information on this issue in-product. We will come back to you once we have an updated timing. 

Best Regards,

Yun 

Hi, 

I still have the issue where the reviewers profile pictures aren't displaying (as is all of your review pages too) and my date is in american format.

GoDaddy are insisting it's not their issue, it's Facebook's

Has anyone been able to resolve the above, makes my review page look messy and unprofessional

Kind regards

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

Facebook changed their system so we had to replace reviewer picture with an initial letter. We are in the process of integrating with Facebook's latest update so we can pull the pictures correctly. I will keep you posted on the timing. Thank you!

Best,

Yun Kao, product manager

Thanks @ykao,

I'll keep an eye on this, can you advise on my other query, that the dates are in American Format rather than UK DD/MM/YY

Kind regards

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @clairebaynes 

The facebook reviewer profile picture is back up. Your site should be refreshed already.

We will look into the date format. I dont have a specific timeline yet but will let you know once we do. Thanks.

Best,

Yun