• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Featured products and SHOP page not showing products

My products are not showing up on featured products and shop pages on both of my websites and many people at work and other states have told me the same. At first I thought it was a weird firewall on my desktop comp at work that was only affecting the products portion somehow because they show up on my cellphone browser but when people across the nation started telling me that it wasn't showing on their personal computers at home, I became concerned. I have chatted with godaddy customer service and one person suggested ignito mode which did nothing- still no products. Everything else shows up on my website besides the products which makes no sense. Of course godaddy can view products and everything looks fine on their end but it is not on everyone else's. I have had no sales because of this apparently. PLEASE HELP! 

Lapelandhyde.com

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Featured products and SHOP page not showing products

Hi @kzubia786. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I can understand how this would be a frustrating situation for you. This type of issue can be very difficult to troubleshoot since it's not easily reproduced. One thing you could do is perform a special kind of browser capture called an HAR. If you do that and let our customer care know, they can request that our advanced support team review the HAR to see what might be causing what your experiencing. We don't have a document on how to perform this recording, but I found a good 3rd party one here. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Good Morning,

I am having the same issue with the shopping cart.  The products is not showing, although it is set up in the shop front.  I have gone through the process with the Network and Console actions.  I'm afraid I am unable to load the two files here.

Please advise.

Prav

FXKingVIP
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @FX-KingVIP. Thanks for posting. As I mentioned above, if you have files related to troubleshooting this issue, it is something our advanced support team may need to look at. You wouldn't be able to provide those here. You'll need to contact our customer care team to have this looked at more closely. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.