• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

File Manager File Editor Not showing all lines of code

I've been using the file editor in the File Manager to edit a php file.  For some reason, the editor now shows only one line of code.  If I scroll the mouse wheel I can see other lines of code but not all of them and only one at a time at the top of the editor.

Not sure what happened.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Chuck

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply.  The problem was occurring under Internet Explorer -- I called GoDaddy support and they had me try under Chrome and the editor worked just fine.  So all is well now.

I was working on a Form Handler PHP script -- I was getting periodic spam (2 every day).   Since my updated code, I haven't had any spam.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager

Hi @alpinescenes

Thanks for posting your question here! Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

I'm not sure why that would happen. I would suggest first making sure that you've used the "code editor" option (if available). If you've done that or don't have the option to, I'd then try clearing your browsers cache to see if that helps. You may also want to download the file and open it in something like Notepad++ to make sure the file is still formatted in lines. 

Has anyone else in the community had this happen? How did you move forward?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks for the reply.  The problem was occurring under Internet Explorer -- I called GoDaddy support and they had me try under Chrome and the editor worked just fine.  So all is well now.

I was working on a Form Handler PHP script -- I was getting periodic spam (2 every day).   Since my updated code, I haven't had any spam.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the help.

View solution in original post