• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Firefox and Appointments

Hi Im just setting up my webpage and have a page for appointments everything works on preview but when I publish and try to go the the page I get a message  something went wrong please try again latter  This problem only seems to happen using Firefox as a browser I can open a chrome browser on the same machine and it works fine I have tried refreshing the page  clear cache history forced refresh etc and still get the same result

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Firefox and Appointments

Wondering if it is down to the software or script you are using @flyereddie? Does what you are using say it is compatible with Firefox?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Solution

Re: Firefox and Appointments

Hi Everyone

Turns out that it may have been some corrupt files in my firefox directory, I uninstalled firefox and re installed but the problem persisted then I uninstalled and deleted the firefox folder and reinstalled and the problem went away Smiley Happy along with all my saved passwords and shortcuts Smiley Sad but al least its working again.

Thanks

Mark