Form Action Submit Not Working

<html>
    <body>

<form action="welcome.php" method="post">
    <input type="submit">
    </form>
    </body>
    </html>

Here is the code. The same code is working on one of my site but not on another. On clicking the submit button it freezes the website for 1 - 2 minutes and shows error : connection reset.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for your response. But it was a server issue. Got it resolved now.....  🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi,

Is the 'welcome.php' page in the same directory as the calling page? If not you will have to give the path.

Retired
    Not applicable

Also would it not just be as easy to create a button with the button tags, then link the button to your 'welcome.php' page? 

Thanks for your response. But it was a server issue. Got it resolved now.....  🙂

View solution in original post

Hi mohitverma119 

I have the same problem and I think it is a server issue , could you tell me how you managed to solve it ?

Thank you 

try looking for this file on the same level (in the same folder) as your html document:

welcome.php

if they're in separate folders, you need to relink it to where the php file is too... if your index is in the main folder then your php is in a css folder, your directory would then be this instead:

/css/welcome.php

hopefully that helps.... forms are tricky